Maryland Criminal Law
Have you been wrongfully accused of a criminal charge like a DUI or theft? Do you need a dedicated legal team to handle your case? When you have been charged with a crime, it is easy to become paralyzed by fear and worry. Don’t face these charges on your own. At Zirkin and Schmerling Law, we have helped hundreds of clients address their legal issues, defend their rights, and obtain justice. Take the time to contact our team of experienced attorneys today!
If you feel like you need some legal help, contact our Criminal Law attorney to schedule a free case evaluation today.
Types of Cases
Our talented legal team handles a wide range of criminal cases, including:
- Alcohol Related Cases (DUI, DWI)
- Assault (aggravated assault, attempted battery, assault and battery)
- Appeals (criminal appeals, District Court appeals)
- Domestic Violence and Spousal Battery
- Driving License Violations (driving without a license, driving on a suspended license)
- Drug Cases (distribution of any type of drug, possession of marijuana, possession of other drugs)
- Extortion and Blackmail
- Malicious Destruction of Property
- Theft and Theft-Related Cases (theft, fraud, larceny, robbery, burglary, forgery, trespassing, carjacking, and possession of stolen property)
- Traffic Violations (reckless driving, failure to yield, speeding, hit and run)
- Violation of Probation and Violation of Parole
- Weapons Charges (handgun charges, handgun in a vehicle, felony handgun/firearm possession)
- White Collar Crimes (embezzlement, insider trading, commercial fraud, swindling)
Don’t make the mistake of trying to handle a serious legal problem on your own. Your future could depend on the outcome.
Instead, take a few minutes to contact Zirkin and Schmerling Law. Your initial consultation is free of charge. You work hard, and you need an attorney who will work hard for you. Call us today at 410-356-4455.