Partner - Attorney
If you feel like you need some legal help, contact our attorneys to schedule a free case evaluation today.
- Since joining Zirkin and Schmerling Law in 2015, Joe has handled hundreds of personal injury cases in Circuit Courts and District Courts throughout the State of Maryland.
- He has obtained six-figure judgments and settlements for his clients.
- Prior to his work at Zirkin and Schmerling, Joe was an Assistant State’s Attorney in the Baltimore County State’s Attorney’s Office, where he prosecuted thousands of cases in both jury and bench trials, including drug case, assaults, DUI/DWI, thefts, and incarcerable traffic cases.
- Maryland, 2013
- Juris Doctor, University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law, 2013
- Bachelor of Science, Towson University, 2008
- National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40
- Super Lawyers Rising Star: 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
- Joe is an active member of his community, serving on the board of his synagogue and of the local chapter of the Friends of the IDF.
- He lives in Baltimore County with his wife and daughter.
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Baltimore County Bar Association
- Maryland Association for Justice