What Should I Do if I am Injured? - Zirkin and Schmerling Law

What Should I Do if I am Injured?

Protect your health and protect your rights. Seek emergency health care immediately and follow the doctor’s instructions about your care. Save all paperwork related to your case. Don’t tell people about this situation and don’t post anything about it on social media. Talk to a Maryland slip and fall lawyer about filing an insurance claim or starting a lawsuit. And most importantly, don’t wait too long to take action or you could miss the legal time period and lose your opportunity to get your bills paid after a slip and fall injury.