Lorraine Chenault manages the firm’s personal injury Circuit Court Division. Additionally, she serves as supervisor to the paralegal staff and oversees all firm operations.
Office: (410) 753-4611
Fax: (410) 356-4420
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Car Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Defamation of Character
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Wrongful Death
- Slip and Falls
- Prior to joining Zirkin and Schmerling Law, Lorraine Chenault worked as a criminal defense paralegal for the CJA working primarily on large federal cases including RICO, drug trafficking, white collar crime and death penalty. During this time, she established a company GLS Litigation services which directly contracted with the Federal Courts and created searchable databases of discovery.
- She joined Zirkin and Schmerling Law in 2012. She has handled hundreds of cases many of which have settled in excess of $100,000. Lorraine personally manages all of the firm’s large complex litigation. She works tirelessly for the favorable resolution of her cases and serves as a strong outspoken advocate.
- Additionally, Ms. Chenault has worked as an advocate for the Community when she served as Senator Zirkin’s Community Liaison from 2014 – 2017. She continues to donate her time and serves as a member of several area non-profits.
- Garrison Forest School (2001)
- Stevenson University, Bachelor of Arts (2004)
- Baltimore County Community College, Paralegal Certificate (2008)