Who Will Pay My Accident-related Medical Bills? - Zirkin and Schmerling Law

Who Will Pay My Accident-related Medical Bills?

Medical bills are often paid by insurance companies that cover certain types of personal injuries. This may include car insurance, trucking insurance, homeowner’s insurance, business-related insurance, health insurance, and other types of coverage. However, it’s often difficult to get these companies to pay up when the time comes. They may resist paying you the full and fair amount you deserve.

This is why accident victims contact personal injury attorneys. Your attorney will help you seek multiple routes to getting your medical bills paid. They can provide valuable services like negotiating your bills down with providers, arranging agreements that settle your medical debts, and going to court when necessary to make your case to the judge or jury.

If insurance doesn’t cover all your bills and the responsible person has the financial resources to pay, it might be worth filing a lawsuit against them. This puts the responsibility where it belongs and prevents you from facing your bills alone.