Ilan Roth, Esq. is an Associate Attorney for Zirkin & Schmerling Law. Mr. Roth’s primary area of practice is workers’ compensation.
Office: (410) 753-4611
Fax: (410) 356-4420
- Prior to joining Zirkin & Schmerling Law, Mr. Roth worked as private counsel in the areas of Immigration Law and Criminal Defense. As a criminal defense attorney, Mr. Roth assisted his clients in navigating the complex and often-overwhelming criminal justice system in both the District and Circuit Courts of Maryland. He practiced primarily in Baltimore City.
- Mr. Roth has conducted trials in both the District and Circuit Courts of Baltimore City, as well as argued before the Court of Special Appeals, which is Maryland’s intermediate appellate court
- Since joining Zirkin & Schmerling Law in 2020, Mr. Roth has been an Associate Attorney in the firm’s Workers’ Compensation practice. He assists claimants for workers’ compensation benefits throughout every phase of the administrative process: filing their claims, obtaining their due benefits under the law, and preparing for and carrying out hearings before the Workers’ Compensation Commission.
- As Mr. Roth is fluent in Spanish, he also assists the firm’s other attorneys in all areas of practice in representing and communicating with the firm’s Spanish-speaking clientele.
- Maryland (2016)
- University of Maryland, Baltimore (2016), Juris Doctorate, Cum Laude
- Tulane University (2008), Bachelor of Arts, Summa Cum Laude
- Bar Association of Baltimore City
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Maryland Association for Justice