Taking a Traffic ticket lightly is a serious mistake. If convicted, you may be facing jail time and substantial fines. You also may be faced with the loss of your driving privileges and have points assessed against your license. Here at Zirkin and Schmerling Law, we view no traffic ticket as a minor infraction.
Take the time to contact our office to understand your legal rights. You work hard and you need an attorney who will work hard for you. If you, or someone you know has been charged with any kind of traffic offense, contact Zirkin and Schmerling Law for a free-of-charge consultation and learn what options you have available to you.
Click the links below to to learn more about traffic charges in Maryland.
- What Are Incarcerable Traffic Tickets?
- What kinds Of Incarcerable Traffic Tickets Are There and How Do I Get Help In Dealing With Incarcerable Tickets?
- What Are Payable Traffic Tickets?
- How Long Do I Have Points On My Driving Record For?
- What Kinds Of Payable Tickets Are There and How Do I Get Help In Dealing With Payable Tickets?
- What Do I Do If I Get A Letter From The Motor Vehicle Administration?
Here at Zirkin and Schmerling Law, we have helped many clients avoid suspensions and revocations for a variety of reasons. Take the time to contact Zirkin and Schmerling Law, and we’ll help you to understand your legal rights and the consequences for the traffic tickets you have received. Your initial consultation is free of charge. You work hard and you need an attorney who will work hard for you. Call us today for your Free Consultation – 410-356-4455.